Please be prepared to check-out on time at 10 a.m. on departure day.
- Please remove all of your personal belongings from the room, kitchen, and bathroom. Empty the refrigerator in your room.
- Don not leave any dirty dishes in the sink or in the kitchen. Wash up and make sure that the area around the stove and sinks are clean. Discard your unwanted items.
- Lock the door of your room.
- Key return: Please set up an appointment with Mr. Gothmann (caretaker, room nr. 16) for key return three days prior to your check-out.
- Course participants will be charged extra for cleaning if the residence is not left in order.
- Please also note that certificates and grades can only be sent to you, your program director or your home university, if the residence has been left in order and if all keys have been returned.
- After all of the above conditions have been met, the damage deposit will be refunded to you by check or bank transfer.
Thank you for your time and your efforts. The ih Heidelberg-team